So far I have:
- reorganized drawers and under the sink in the bathroom
- cleaned the bathroom counter
- sorted through unneeded silverware for donation
- sorted and organized four shopping bags worth of fabric
- organized the closet that the fabric goes in
- packed away Xmas decorations (all three of them)
- collapsed a bunch of boxes for recycling
- done three loads of laundry, folded two of them
- cleaned and vacuumed the living room
- sewed a purse for a small friend's birthday in a few weeks*
- patched a pair of pants that I ripped in June
- sorted through my jewelry to purge some**
- hand-sewed a felt carrot for Doodle because I felt like it (heh, I said felt twice!)
- taken five shopping bags of stuff we don't need out to the car for donation.
Holy crap. Do I need an intervention?
* Note the lack of procrastination. This is major, people!
** A major feat. Doodle helped. I had some necklaces from junior high. Next goal: to maintain the space in my jewelry drawer, and not fill it with newly made necklaces just because.