04 May 2009

Bellydance show May 15th


There's a bellydance show coming up next week here in Logan. Details are below. Tickets are $10 at the door, or $8 in advance. If you know you want tickets, let me know and I can get you the cheaper ones. But I need to know soon!

The Details:
Friday, May 15, 2009. Show starts at 7:30pm.
Location: USU Taggart Student Center Auditorium, Logan.
Tickets are $10.00 at the door, or $8 from me.
You can also purchase tickets at the Indian Oven in advance (I don't know if these are $8 or $10).

Join us for an evening of fun with the Shimmering Sands. Watch various Utah talent shimmy across the stage. Look for performances by Shazadi, Saffron (my troupe), Shimmering Sands Students and other great Utah talent. Plus special guest of the evening, Stephanie!

If you need more information, check out the Shimmering Sands School of Belly Dance website: shimmeringsandsbellydance.com

3 comments:

brooke said...

i really do wish i could be there! i'd love to see you and the wombling up there dancing. alas, alak though.. i'll be with the hippies trying to help them get in touch with their feelings.

:)
hugs to you and j, and a kiss on the head for cmd.

matt said...

Are you performing?

Britta said...

Of course I won't be there :(