31 December 2008

Reso-what?

Yeah, yeah. New Year, time for resolutions. Blah blah blah. I've never really been one for resolutions - I'm much more likely to stick to an unofficial resolution than an official "woohoo it's a new calendar year and everyone else is making resolutions" type of resolution.

But this year I have something I need to get done. So I guess it can be a resolution. Sure. We'll call it that.

My resolution: to finish this blasted thesis.

That's it. That's my main goal for 2009. Go me.

2 comments:

Britta said...

Ok, I'll help you. I will check in on you every month and ask for a progress report. How's that? Annoying enough for you ;)

Good luck!

Haha, the word verification to send this comment is "panis"

Amy Duffy said...

You can do it Kristal, I know you can!! My new year's resolution is to get this baby out of me! Do you think that's a good goal?!!