We're back. The trip was a success. Now there is laundry to be done, pictures to upload and blog entries to compose.
To keep you waiting for the details, here's a list of things we saw:
- Bison near our campsite
- Moose in our campsite
- Golden-mantled ground squirrels everywhere
- Black bear on the trail
- Bumblebees galore
- Megachile melanophaea - leafcutter bee
- Comandra umbellata - bastard toadflax (one of J's study organisms for his Masters)
- Pterospora - pine drop (a parasitic plant)
- Corallorhiza mertensiana - coral root orchid (yep, another parasite)
We had a great time. More to come soon.