04 November 2010

Rally signs

Last weekend we went to the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in Washington, D.C. We weren't able to get close enough to see the screens or hear what was going on onstage, but was a great people-watching experience. Unfortunately, J and I got split up in the crowd, and spent TWO HOURS trying to find each other before meeting back up at the car. As such, I didn't have the presence of mind to take photos of a lot of the interesting signs and sights at the Rally.

Thanks to the internet I can still share with you my favorite Rally signs, as photographed by other people and posted on Flickr:

Crazy Muslins

Repeal the Third Amendment

Dr. Horrible

Hippies Pee on the Grass

Signs that I wish I'd seen in person:

Hyperbole is the Worst thing i EVERY & You don't equal Hitler

Hyperbole Eats Babies

Hyperbole

_MG_6239

Day 124/365- JUMP!

Sanity Rally D.C.

No comments: