28 February 2010

One down, four to go...

...bellydance performances, that is. Last night I danced at Indian Oven. It was an improv set of nearly 8 minutes. It had been a while since I'd done improv so I was a little nervous. It went really well, though, and I had a great time. (I also made $20 in tips, which was nice.) We rounded out the evening hanging out with some of our favorite people until way too late, and loved it. In all a fun evening.

Next up: a (yet to be) choreographed solo performance and (not quite polished) troupe performance for the Middle East Club on Wednesday. Then I'm performing those same solo and troupe dances at SpringFest, a big all-day bellydance festival in SLC on Saturday.

After that I have three weeks before doing troupe and duet performances at Club Cairo. *phew*

It feels like a lot of dancing when I'm in the thick of it, but I'm loving every minute.

1 comment:

matt said...

Sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun. Enjoy!