When I was pregnant with Doodle, I didn't really have any nesting urges. Sure, I got all excited about washing and preparing widdle bitty baby clothes and diapers and stuff, but I didn't really get into the "OMG, MUST SCRUB CEILING!!!" stage.
This time, Ohhh man.
I'm barely into the third trimester. Barely. I have PLENTY of time. So what have I spent the past few days doing? Do you really want to know? Alright, here goes. I have:
- cleaned the bathroom sink
- purged a bunch of my clothes
- washed the walls in the bathroom (yep, here come the nutty hormones)
- cleaned out the microwave and toaster oven (we usually dump the crumb tray of the toaster oven once in a blue moon. Scrubbing?! Very rare.)
- wiped down cabinets in the kitchen (pretty uncommon for me)
- reorganized storage baskets in the kitchen
- vacuumed out a window sill in the kitchen that had accumulated leaves and dead bugs (seriously, who does this?)
- and scrubbed the wall and floor near our kitchen trash can. On hands and knees. Really.
*sigh* I swear, this is so not normal for me. The hormones have saturated my brain. I'm not sure yet if this is a good thing or not. I guess by starting now I'll get a lot of the weird, out-of-the-way cleaning done before I'm too big and unweildy to do it. But what if this lasts until October?!